17. What types of Bonuses can I get?
In addition to 10% Mavro growth per month participants can get the following bonuses:
+20$, +50$ or +100$.
When signing in participants are granted with the bonus from $20 to $100. Definitely, this money is given to participants who are making their first contribution.
- +$20 if your contribution is from ￥6,000 to ￥59,900. This bonus is frozen for two weeks. If you take out your contribution earlier, the bonus will be cancelled.
- +$50 if your contribution is from ￥60,000 to ￥359,900. This bonus is frozen for one month.
- +$100 if your contribution is ￥360,000 and more. This bonus is frozen for one month as well.
About freezing: it means that if you withdraw your money earlier, you will lose only registration bonus whereas your contribution with all interest accrued will be paid to you.
+10% from a contribution amount made by each member (referral) you invited to the System.
The Bonus is paid in Mavro 10% which may be taken out as soon as the referral has provided help and got his Mavro confirmed.
You can invite a participant through a referral link or MMM invite (code word). You will get the bonus from each referral’s new contribution, but only for “new” money.
For example, if he provides help of ￥10,000 you will get ￥1,000 bonus. If after that the participant takes out ￥15,000 and then provides help of ￥20,000, the bonus will be credited only for difference between input and output i.e. for ￥15,000 (10,000-15,000+20,000=15,000). In total the bonus will be ￥1,500, but not ￥2,000.
+5%, 3%, 1% and 0,25%.
There are four levels of bonuses in MMM Japan.
The bonuses is paid in Mavro 10%.
You may take it out 2 weeks after your referral has provided help and got his Mavro confirmed.
It works like Referral Bonus. Guider's bonus is paid only for ‘new’ money.
In the MMM System you have the opportunity to become somebody's Guider. Participant choose his Guider on their own. Guider don’t have real authority over participants.
- 5% — for those who appointed you as their Guider
- 3% — for those whose Guider is the participant who appointed you as a Guider
- And so on.
For example, A appointed you as his Guider, B appointed A as his Guider and C’s Guider is B. It means, you will get 5% for A’s contribution, 3% for B’s and 1% for C’s. If someone is under C, you will get 0.25% for him.
Referral’s bonus (10%) and Guider’s bonus (5%) from the same contribution do not add. It means that MAX bonus equals to 10%.
- 10% Referrer gets for his referral
- 10% Referrer/Guider (same time) gets for his referral
- 5% Guider gets for the first level participants of his group.
Bonus for the video in a "Letter of happiness"
+5% or +3% of the amount of the received help. Each participant is obliged to send the "Letter of happiness" after receiving help. If the letter is accompanied by video (a link for published video in an open source of internet), then the participant will get a relevant bonus. The bonus is added for the video in each "Letter of happiness."
- 5% of the amount of the received help will be accrued if the video will show your face and voice, and of course, provide the proof of money receipt.
- 3% of the amount of the received help you will get if you provide the video confirming the withdrawal, which will not show you personally. You just demonstrate on the screen your personal office of MMM and your evidence of getting help in the form of bank statements from your bank account or from the Internet banking or your Bitcoin wallet.
The bonus for video is paid in Mavro 10% and frozen for one month. If during this period you decide to remove your video form an open source of internet, the bonus will be cancelled.